- 1 lemon, zested, plus 3 tablespoons juice
- 1/4 cup DaMorgada extra-virgin olive oil Buy Here
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 3-inch pieces
- 8 cups baby spinach (6 oz)
- 1 can Cole’s Smoked Rainbow Trout, (Buy Here) drained and sliced in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
1. Whisk lemon juice and 3 tablespoons oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir in raisins.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, arrange prosciutto in a single layer and brush with remaining tablespoon oil. Bake, rotating halfway through, until crisp and deep golden brown, about 9 minutes.
3. Arrange spinach on a platter and top with trout, prosciutto, lemon zest, and chives. Drizzle with dressing and adjust seasoning as necessary.