Tuna Salad Nicoise
• 1 1/2 pounds small red new potatoes, quartered
• 2 tablespoons of DaMorgada extra virgin olive oil Buy Here
• coarse salt and ground pepper
• 2 pints grape tomatoes
• 2 bunches arugula (4 to 6 ounces each), ends trimmed, washed and dried
• 1/4 cup Lemon Vinaigrette (see recipe for vinaigrette below)
• 2 cans Cole’s Trout Ventresca Tuna in Olive Oil, broken up Buy Here
• 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes on a sheet. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
2. Roast for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to potatoes on baking sheet; toss. Cook until potatoes are tender and tomatoes are lightly browned and soft, about 10 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, toss arugula with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Arrange roasted vegetables, arugula, tuna, and olives on platter; drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Serve.
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 cup olive oil