Tuna Salad Nicoise
- 1 1/2 Pounds Small Red New Potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper
- 2 Pints Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Bunches Arugula (4 to 6 ounces each), ends trimmed, washed and dried
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Vinaigrette (see recipe for vinaigrette below)
- 2 Cans Cole’s Pole & Line Caught Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes on a sheet. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
2. Roast for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to potatoes on baking sheet; toss. Cook until potatoes are tender and tomatoes are lightly browned and soft, about 10 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, toss arugula with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Arrange roasted vegetables, arugula, tuna, and olives on platter; drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Serve.
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (from about 2 lemons)
1/4 Cup White-Wine Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Coarse Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
1 Cup Olive Oil